Saturday, November 05, 2011

Foot Fetish

Well, that's more or less what this Blog is about :-)
We can however discuss other things so if there is something you would like to write about just write me
and let me know and I will make you a writer here.
My email address is at the top of the page,


I as you know have a huge foot fetish and can't get enough of seeing female feet.
I enjoy looking but also love to rub a woman's feet, kiss her feet, do her nails for her and so on :-)

I love the entire female foot but for some reason I am always drawn to the heels of a woman's feet and really love kissing and licking there.

You've no doubt seen many pictures of Cheryl's pretty feet and I love her heels so much.
She is a very dear Friend and we have never met or anything, but I would love to be able to pamper her pretty feet.
Well, just wanted to try to mainly start some discussion here and to explain why you see so many pics of Cheryl's feet ;-)

I also love Angel's feet a lot too and think she is a wonderful Lady also :-)

Anyway, here is one of my favorite pics of Cheryl's feet.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And one of Angel's feet that I love too ;-)

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

No comments:

My Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Beautiful Heel

Beautiful Heel
My favorite part of the Female foot - This is Cheryl's pretty heel.

Angel's Yahoo Group

Subscribe to sweetangelsc4

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Cheryl's Yahoo Group

Subscribe to shoesbootsmules

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

MY Yahoo Group

Subscribe to amateur_female_feet

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Counter

Map

Subscribe to my Blog's feeds for new updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Popular Posts

Followers

Yuku Foot Community