Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lady Eve's Feet



"Lady Eve's Feet"



I was asked months ago to be a contributor to this blog. I had a foot fetish website up, Lady Eve's Feet, a few years ago and decided to revamp it. That was during the days that I was on Southerncharms3.com. I'm now on Freakmommas - Lady Eve, other sites, camsites, have been in magazines, and have a new "career" as a Pro Domme.

Well, Lady Eve's Feet, is still not revamped yet, and is sitting parked, just waiting to be finished so that I can share my feet (and my sexy friend's too), with you. In fact, if there are any good web designers reading this, contact me and let's see what we can come up with!

Here are a few photos of mine that I'm sure you will like. If you have any requests, let me know, and I will see what I can come up with. I am extremely open and extremely versatile, and I have few limits. I am also always open to new paid models and volunteers as well and will need new content for my website. If it's bare feet, soles, wrinkled soles, arches, painted toes, whether it's French manicure, racy red, or goth, let me know. Or would it sexy, MILF butt and feet, feet in water, outdoors feet?

Thanks, and enjoy!

Lady Eve




If you want the FULL SIZE VERSION of these photos,
make sure to Tweet Me, then click the "Facebook Like" link, then
email me Next for these photos and more!






3 comments:

Jimmy Da Foot said...

Wow!!! What a way to get started on the Blog...Damn!!!!
You and your feet are still as lovely as I remember.
Feel free to post all you want because I absolutely LOVE your adorable feet ;-)

Wanda Clements said...

Thanks darling! There's more to come!

Jimmy Da Foot said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm I can't wait and I'm SO excited ;-)

Thanks ;-)

My Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Beautiful Heel

Beautiful Heel
My favorite part of the Female foot - This is Cheryl's pretty heel.

Angel's Yahoo Group

Subscribe to sweetangelsc4

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Cheryl's Yahoo Group

Subscribe to shoesbootsmules

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

MY Yahoo Group

Subscribe to amateur_female_feet

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Follow by Email

Counter

Map

Subscribe to my Blog's feeds for new updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Popular Posts

Followers